Friday, August 06, 2004

Well hello there and welcome to Hapag Kainan!

Hapag Kainan is Filipino for dining room or dining table and it's probably one of my favorite spots in a home. Some of my best memories have been with family and/or friends over a meal of sorts.

I have no illusions about becoming a serious food critic (but it would be so cool to be able to eat for free). My life is simple -- I let my taste-buddies be my guide and decide from there if the dish is worth a second bite (and possibly a third, fourth....)

Thanks for dropping by. =).

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen S said...

hi aims! i saw your link sa poste yahoogroup. welcome to the blog world ;)

6:49 PM  
Blogger the midnight bandit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 AM  
Blogger the midnight bandit said...

me -> arlene

2:46 AM  
Blogger the midnight bandit said...

oops, my bad. tried to delete the first comment when it didn't show my name. i meant to say: "woohoo!!! welcome, blogger!!! *hug*" - arlene

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home