Monday, August 16, 2004

It's funny how life suddenly jumps you, things start piling from different directions.

Got a new boss so things in the office are topsy-turvy. Classes are winding up in a few weeks so reports, papers and exams are just around the corner. It's not that I'm not enjoying all this, I just have a little more than the usual on my plate.

Happily, I picked up a hardbound copy of Nick Joaquin's Manila, My Manila during last weekend's Bookfair. I'm looking forward to holing up in a coffee house one of these stormy afternoons.

It looks to be like a yummy month ahead. I've been catching up with some very dear friends: there was Clint last Friday (thanks for dinner), a kitty-cat who'll be leaving for Europe soon (really happy for you dude) and an upcoming battle against crabs (don't worry Arlene, we'll decimate the enemy).

Oh happy days...

1 Comments:

Blogger the midnight bandit said...

SZECHUAN CRABS!!!!

http://madalingaraw.blogspot.com/2004/08/i-am-drooling-seriously.html

what else is cookin' wid joo?

arlene

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home